11 Things That Occur To Us Mid-Episode




            Okay, so we should be more productive instead of being glued to Crunchy roll/Dramafever/Netflix/Hulu (or if we’re really lucky, our special edition Blu-Ray of Sword Art Online).  But outside of the obvious suggestions of working, doing homework, or interacting with human beings, here are some things that have occurred to us while marathoning our favorite show. 


1. There is something I was cooking that I left unattended on the stove/habachi grill/oven.  It's probably still good, right?

Not actually how we make ramen....





2. The health ramifications of waiting until the episode ends to go the bathroom can’t be that bad.   


Stuck for 12 hours in a van...the poor rookies of You Are All Surrounded!






3. I wonder if my hair will do that.  I mean, maybe if I color it, and add extensions, and you know... buy a wig.  
Okay, this isn't actually an anime, but still!




4.Why do people do people always make devious and under-handed plans over sushi and tempura? 

Okay, Look, I just spent like... 1/2 the day trying to find the photo I want.  Just imagine a scene of two middle-aged, sinister men plotting the downfall of your beloved main characters in a private traditional Japanese Dining Room.  Got it?  See what I mean.  Okay,  my work is done here.  



 

5.Wait, wait… Do they get amnesia? 

Well, waaaay before 2001, but point well-made.



6. Wait, wait!  I bet they fall off a cliff!
Stupid Kikyo falling off cliffs at inconvenient times...



7. I'm so tired, I hope there aren't very many episodes left ... this is the last episode? Aww, I wish there were more!




8. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! 
(Squee of Joy/Excitement) 

I mean, that kinda looks like a Lee Min Ho "Squee!"  to me. 



 9. If I shift to this position, perhaps my leg/neck/shoulder/toes will stop cramping and I won’t have to stop watching and get off the couch to prevent permanent damage. 




10. This episode would be awesome with (insert yummy snack here).  That requires effort.  If only I could just summon it.  Use the force!!!!    I need Yoda…
 I have no response to that.



11. My brain’s all fuzzy.  Should I stop watching….Nah…



So, what goes through your brain?  Leave us a note.  



* If we have thefted your awesome artwork inadvertantly and you would like us to take it down, please let us know posthaste and we shall be happy to do so.  

Comments